Sinister: Has anyone seen my keys?

funkyseb at xxx.com funkyseb at xxx.com
Tue May 4 16:07:47 BST 1999

Not a "witty" post about the relevance of locks, or indeed musical
pitches, in regard to sinister, Willy Wonka, and the late, great Oliver
Reed.
I have lost my keys.
Has anyone seen them?
People at the picnic are most likely to have done, though if any
clairvoyants on the list want to help, feel free to mail me.

I want to go to bed. :-( I can't focus my eyes, and my mouth smells like
the spread eagle's crotch.
 2 more hours of work.......