Sinister: where are the keys?

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue May 4 16:25:43 BST 1999

Hey,I also have lost my key,or better said,the KEY.It has the magical
power of opening all the doors in our department,and such a mistake is
fined with 25 quids...Maybe there is some spell on all the Sinisterines
attending Bowlie,probably thrown by some Witch green with envy and
jealousy and all our keys will start to vanish from our pockets and
wallets. Does someone know any remedy?

Fluffy,every Spanish kid is tought some time a very useful sort of nursery
rhyme for such a case which says 'Donde estan las llaves, matarile rile
rile?' in the chorus.That's it 'Where are the keys,mmmm,mmmm?@
Maybe if we would all sing along that the spell would get smashed into
pieces

Only four days for official Tigermilk re-release?Was it on 8th ,isn't it?
how many copies will be edited this time?

xxxx

Arantxa