Sinister: My First Words Are ...

THAIAN N TON tton at xxx.edu
Tue May 4 18:22:40 BST 1999

TIGERMILK.

Since i finally got my voice back -- my e-mail server changed our addies and i
had to wait a long 2 weeks without a noise and bantering about in the sinister
nursery, i saw in CMJ yesterday that Tigermilk's release is set for June 8th
which is very exciting indeed.

i was walking about campus the other day & saw a flier that said, "Depressed
and have low self esteem?  Listen to (radio station) playing Morrissey, The
Smiths & Belle & Sebastian"

I thought that was rather funny that they said that B&S is low self-esteem
music.

Picnics?  Are there any DC/Baltimore picnics in the works???

Much sweetness to everyone,
-T.