Sinister: so off-topic it stings your eyes.

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Tue May 4 18:29:07 BST 1999

I see you've all been to the list crush site then...?
Poor jess, you're all parasites. Or five of you anyway. I couldn't
decide who to vote for this time, you'll all have to try and persuade
me. Or just anonymise and vote for yourself.
Please don't vote for me, though, it's just *SO* embarrasing, I have
to keep a low profile you see, so just stop invading my privacy and
sending me unsolicited mail will you please? Huh, the price of fame
isn't worth it. I never wanted to be famous, I'm just doing it for art's
sake. I've been screwed by the industry, honey. I'll see all your
asses in court.

Annnnnnyway.... haven't written in a while, no. Stuff.. happening...
yes. Hmmmn. Managed to have a good time, no, the best time
ever on Saturday despite sunburn, a headache and approaching
sunstroke. And a nice american girl tried to chat me up (probably)
in a nightclub in bournemouth but fluffed it big time ("you look like
the tin man from the wizard of oz" isn't the best chat up line ever
but wins big originality points) and ran away. Saw her again later
but, well, what do you say? Damn my luck. Also met a character
called Jamie who claimed to have tigermilk on CD but described it
as having 4 pictures, warhol-style on the cover, so I told him it was
a bootleg. We played the 'stop the car next to an old man and
stare at them until they say something then speed off' game, very
silly and immature and stereotypically studenty but it was fun at
the time oh yes.

Sorry, this is all completely irrelevant isn't it?
I think I should go now.
                              xxx weejay.

Blue Glow is now at http://diskant.future.easyspace.com/blueglow/
(This network is as sick as a dog. If you can't get through try maleslut at chickmail.com instead)