Sinister: rufus wainwright (B&S content, i swear)

Kerry Lannert kwl96 at xxx.edu
Tue May 4 20:50:50 BST 1999

so i'm sitting in my room listening to rufus wainwright and thinking about
belle and sebastian (that was the B&S content) and wondering if he would
be considered twee. i can't really make up my mind. see, his voice is so
un-twee, but the music and lyrics certainly are. of course, maybe my
definition of twee is off. oh well.
any ideas?
please respond privately so list mummy honey doesn't yell at me or any of
you. ;)

-kerry

http://hamp.hampshire.edu/~kwl96
"i'd be riding horses if they'd let me." -- palace, "horses"