Sinister: For Trade : Dublin Gig

damien muddled at xxx.com
Tue May 4 22:48:24 BST 1999

Hi All,

I have recently acquired a copy of the Dublin gig on tape. Its an
audience recording, and the sound varys throughout, deviating around
the 'fair' area most of the time. On the other hand, they do play 4
unreleased songs...
[setlist for anyone who missed it the 1st time....
The first few bars from "Whiskey in the Jar"
Slow graffiti
Seeing other people
The State that I am in
Wrong girl
I know where the summer goes
Family Tree
Winter Wooskie
I don't love anyone
Paper boat
Dog on wheels
Seymour Stein
Simple things
Photo Jenny
The Boy with the Arab Strap]

If anyone is interested in this, I am particularly looking for for
unreleased/session/live (in that order) B&S stuff (except for the
Black Sessions), Mogwai Session/Live stuff (except for the most
recent Radio one session) and Pavement session/live stuff.
If you want the tape but don't have any of this then email me anyway
and we'll work something out.

If you are interested, email me privately at muddled at geocities.com

Thanks...

and by the way...  a fellow desciple stopped me in the street last
Sunday with an identical study at stow... t-shirt to mine...

.....maybe a Dublin picnic isn't too unfeasable of an idea after
all...

-Damien