Sinister: me and my valium pills

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Tue May 4 23:19:25 BST 1999

My my!

With this onslaught of new listees it feels a bit crowded in here.  Indeed,
everyone huddle up together and we'll be just fine, I imagine.  The whole
list crush debate seems to be pretty heated.  I voted over the weekend for
my crush, but alas, i will not share, for wouldn't that be just ruining all
the fun, all the glee, oh, all the heartbreak!

Thanks to everyone who responded with places to go and shop during my brief
stint in London in two weeks.  I'm sure it will be truly a magnificent time,
hopefully the weather will be nice and there won't be any pipe bombs to blow
me to smithereens.  Sorry, when I saw the rash of bombs on the news I got a
little scared.  I suppose it's the real world.  I figure it's about time we
met.

I finally wrote my story which somewhat concerns the JygSaw Dave dubbed
"Hostess with the Mostess".  Though she is somewhat of a side item on the
story's order.  It's in the Sinister library, so if anyone feels lonely and
needs some unneeded flowery imagery in their craniums, well, you know where
to look.

Exams are almost done, soon it's on with summer, my favorite season.
Oh I can't wait

love
blake (who just got his darth maul figure and is insanely giddy)