Sinister: The International Language of Wodka

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Wed May 5 06:53:09 BST 1999

As it seems that some good (?) memories began to flow in the back of Robbies
head after he read my post, I thought I'd say something.

Well first, Robbie said:
>Frankko said:

-Frankko? Erm, that's not me, but he seems to be speaking my words. Strange
one, that.

And then Robbie continued (About the cruises):
>Actually, no memory at all.

-Welcome to the club. Helsinki-Stockholm cruises are the same for Finns as
sprig-breaks are for Americans (or so I've heard).

And whats that about 45 per cent of us having moustaches? I quess you went
to those "people who study to be carmechanics"-cruises. You know the people,
guys who have this thin line above their upper lip and talk about engines
and such. Or is it just a common thing in Scandinavia to have this cap on
your head backwards, be a sucker for hockey and other "manly" sports and
challange complete strangers to armwrestle you when you've had three beers?
Btw, my facial hair is pretty lame, some hair on my chin but I cant even
grow a proper moustache. Hercule Poirot is cool.

Went to this lovely field of grass yesterday to play footie with my friends.
First ball comes my way from the left side, a PERFECT opportunity to put the
ball in the back of the net with this cool Michael Owen/Mikael Forsell- type
of semiacrobatic kick. Some jerk just tips the ball out of my reach, just as
I'm trying to kick it. Complete miss, and now my groin hurts like hell.

Hmm, Tigermilk re-release. Not such a bad thing, since my tape is in pretty
horrible shape, have to crank the volume up to hear something and then it
all gets a bit "sssshhhhhh" in the background. Especially "Electronic
Reneissance" sounds like it's played live in some huge bucket somewhere
around Greece while some english tourists are having a blast in the nearby
cafe. If you an imagine that.

And now I have to start working.

@--->--- jake, getting bored, while shiny happy people are holding hands.