Sinister: my "BORING" first post

Francis Lovely franzmoz at xxx.com
Wed May 5 11:41:06 BST 1999

Hi, I'm Francesco from Italy,  even if now I'm in London for a short period.
I've been in this mailing list for some months in 1998 and now I'm back
again, having more time to read  messages.
I think that everyone is really kind and "twee" in this mailing list, and
I'd like to thank all of you for helping me not to feel alone.
I've been to the pub in London the night before "bowlie week-end", and I'm
sure I saw a lot of you, but I don't know anyone.
I saw the pictures JJ put on the web and I recognised someone of you (even
that king girl who asked me if she knew me).
BTW, that night was really amazing, and all the people that played were
really good.
H. Williams played few beautiful songs, even if I missed "I'm in love with a
girl who doesn't know I exist" (such a lovely title).
The Jasmine Minks were a real surprise, because I used to love them and I
dodn't even know they were going to play.
Chris voice and his songs were stunning!
And the duo that played first was good also. They played a cover of the
Smiths and another wonderful cover (?) that I wasn't able to recognise.
Respect goes to the Duke.
Hope to see all of you again.
Love, Francesco.

>http://www.seahouses.u-net.com/bowlie/
Is there anyone of you in those picture? and who is who?