Sinister: dundee disco

PAUL J GARDINER i95pjg at xxx.uk
Wed May 5 11:55:22 BST 1999

Dear all,

I found this on  a small bit of crumpled-up paper in the pub last night

Dundee University Students Union
Dallas 2 presents special guest dj's from Belle & Sebastian
Friday 7th May 1999
4 pounds to get in.

Anyone know who it is going to be?....I would guess it will be Chris Geddes
but it sounds like there will be more than one person.

If anyone is going then mail me to arrange a meet up.  I can also get a
couple of people signed in.

Paul Gardiner