Sinister: Live Bed Show (and MADISON, WI picnic)

jennifer phillips-bacher jlphilli at xxx.edu
Wed May 5 16:47:37 BST 1999

hello you pishrogues.

for all of you ladies out there who are feeling a bit springy and wish to
see ginger-haired boys "fresh as the day they were born" (tm susannah),
check out this URL:

 http://www.arts.gla.ac.uk/EFL/Mag/TYS/tyscloth.htm

Sandy looks the best after he removes his Fair Isle jumper.  I didn't want
to remove his kilt for fear of what lie underneath, but Satan doth tempt
me, and goodness, did I like what I saw!  Gentlemen, feel free to take a
gander at Sandy, I'm sure he doesn't mind.  And I'm sure you're all secure
enough with your sexuality, that even if you do feel a twinge down under,
you will celebrate the moment rather than berate yourself.

Among the confusing items I found in this website is "English people think
that all Scottish men are called JIMMY. This is wrong. Only Glaswegian men
are called JIMMY. In the rest of Scotland, men are called ALEC (SANDY for
short) or IAN".  Can any of our scottish sinisteroonies attest to this?  I
demand that all of the male members of Belle & Sebastian heretofore be
called Jimmy.

Of interest to those of you in America's heartland, the Midwest, I am
planning a picnic for May 22 in Madison, Wisconsin.  Of course we welcome
anyone not from the midwest, tis not exclusive.  Even the English!  harhar.
 The festivities will begin at 2 pm at Olin Park.  Bring some food to
share, any games, toys for show-n-tell, anything!  Bring friends, too!
Please don't be shy.  I don't want to end up sitting in the park alone,
okay?  Rain activities may involve visiting a local pub, bowling, or
playing Trivial Pursuit at my apartment.  I'll send out a reminder when it
gets closer to the date, along with a meet-up place.  If anyone wants to
email me privately, please do.  And please come!  We're a tidy little
community here in madison, and we don't wish to be publicised, but
....anyway, it will be great fun.

un bacione,
jennpb
xo