Sinister: ......he stumbled, blinking, into the light.

Tigermilker . tigermilker at xxx.com
Wed May 5 17:49:07 BST 1999

So. I finally get to adress the peeps who have been clogging my email
account for the best part of a month now.

Stoppit! This instant!

Or don't. Some of you are actually very interesting. Shared Bowlie memories
in particular are nice.

And now you will be subject to my abrasive manner and charmless way with
words. Woohahahahaha!

Speaking of Bowlie, did anyone elses cup of joy overfloweth when mogwai came
onstage? Mine did. In fact, I nearly had an accident, right there in the
front row. *Sigh* Memories, eh?
Is that true about the imminent Tigermilk re-release being on the 8th of
this month? Monsta. I won't have to suffer a grainy casette for much longer.
I can enjoy a grainy CD instead.

I think I shall have to practise more with my camera to achieve suitable
results. I zapped away with a 40 and a 25 exposure film for the best part of
Bowlie, with the high hopes of obtaining worthwhile results for my efforts.
I was sorely disappointed to find that all of my
'camera-aloft-over-the-heads-of-the-heaving-crowd' efforts have supplied me
with some rather nice piccies of the tops of peoples heads, but none of the
bands. Such is life.

Last of all, does anyone else think a stern letter needs to be written to
the NME in protest at Mr Stephen Daltons rather negative views on the whole
Bowlie-thang? You can just tell that whatever it had been like, he didn't
want to be there, and would have found something to moan about anyway. What
a cynical young man.

Aaaaanyway. Ciao for nao.

Tigermilker.

"Would you like to go-large for an extra 30p?" - Ronald McDonald.