Sinister: the incredible sex-appeal of a kilt

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Wed May 5 18:08:32 BST 1999

Apparently,I am developing a sixth sense to forecast what will be the hot
topics on the list a few hours beforehand.Could this become a full
clarvoyance and mean the end of my career as a (poor)academic?

The thing is , talking about kilts on Monday ,talking about kilts this
morning and when I checked my mailbox,smutty messages about men wearing
this highly significative garment.

Facts : I like kilts or better said,I like men in kilts,or even better
said,I like men who I would like anyway when wearing a kilt most.I had
never seen any man I like or dislike wearing a kilt in flesh and blood,but
my imagination is extremely fertile.

I never could work out why certain females reckon one of highlights of
football matches is to see for once some male legs being worth to be
contemplated in full length.Shorts and tracksuits and lycra bits in
general are the most un-exciting way a guy can be dressed.

Kilts have this romantic-Walter Scott side,I guess and the promise of
ignoring about underneath content...

Chris knew what he was doing when striking a pose on that cover,cool!

xxx

Arantxita