Sinister: You're a bold coquette and you dress outlandishly...

Sam Devere samiamx at xxx.com
Wed May 5 22:08:21 BST 1999

In a recent edition of the Ups and Downs, Stephen Duffy declared B&S as the
feyest band of all.  He's been touting them since the release of Tigermilk.
Back then, when I searched for B&S the only web page I found was Andy
Dean's, it's amazing how much things have changed in just under two years.
Did anyone catch the Looper article in Dazed and Confused?  It's the one
with Ewan Mcgregor on the cover.

So I used the word moniker as an argot for name; however, no one was
familiar with the term and they stated that I made this word up.  Isn't this
word a fairly ordinary one in the English vernacular?

*chompchompchomp* I love lollypops - confection perfection.  As a birthday
gift to myself, I'm thinking of catching mon ami Robbie Williams next Monday
just to see what all the hype surrounding him is about.  I'm also thinking
of catching St. Etienne, do they put on a good show?

Anyone heard of the Lanterns?  The Face gave one of their singles a good
review and I can't seem to find them anywhere...

Sam