Sinister: nothing much, delete if you want

rachel tucker rachel at xxx.uk
Wed May 5 22:57:38 BST 1999

boo to the business world...and all you sinisterines out there. somewhere. i
was too skint to go to bowlie and are too shy to go to any deliciously
frisky picnics, and i'm now beginning to feel that all you lovely people
don't really exist. or you do, but in some magical land that i'll never
quite reach, all having a fantastic cardie-wearing time without me.
or maybe i'm just feeling sorry for myself; post-nursery blues or something.

alisa and thaian n ton brought up the self esteem thing in relation to
stuart sex on legs murdoch's lyrics yesterday (or the day before, or at some
point, whatever. i read them yesterday anyway). i'm with alisa on this.
given that llpj was the 1st b&s thing i owned i listened to it over and over
and ov... and i really identified with poor old jane. and all though it was
a bit upsetting recognising myself as lonely and single with an obsession
with bus rides, it made me feel better. the same with expectations and mary
jo, as well as iyfs and judy and her rather kinky horse dreams. not the
horses bit mind. i'm not so into the whole animal thing i'll have you know,
but mainly the bit about walking the streets from noon until night. except i
don't have a star or a parrot.

ooh, i was tres excited earlier; snow patrol are in oxford next month!
yippee! i missed them last time they came due to horrible chucking up
illness, which meant i had to be all tucked up in my duvet with a sick
encrusted bucket by my bed which kind of spoilt the snuggly cosy illusion
somewhat. still, i got to listen to 'you're not very well' by the lovely
charlatans over and over again. it is a strange ritual that i have that when
i am genuinely feeling ill rather than just skiving i need to hear sweet
darling timmy burgess remind me i feel like shit. odd that.

anyway, i have bored you enough with my ramblings so i'll say tatty bye.
                 love rachel xx