Sinister: Just like spring rain over Melbourne...

Craig-Lee Thompson painbirds at xxx.com
Thu May 6 00:03:25 BST 1999

Hello all,
     I realise this is non-B&S but I can not help myself. It was moving,
nostalgic, current and restored any faith that I may have lost in fine
music. It was one of those gigs where you come away mystified, one as to how
this band never reached the fame deserved and two as to how they could be so
utterly fine. There was Robert Forster, suave, emotive, poetic, passionate,
honest and there was Grant McLennan, genuine, melodic and short. Together
they played the songs of The Go-Betweens before a full house in Melbourne, I
urge any who should be so fortunate as to have these two performers come by
your town... Go and see them!!!

   Good night and thankyou,

     Craig-Lee...

Melbourne Picnic: May 15th.....Nightcat, Fitzroy..... It's on.....
Smiths & Morrissey and Bible studies...