Sinister: first post

SKittlgurl at xxx.com SKittlgurl at xxx.com
Thu May 6 01:13:18 BST 1999

hey. there's nothing wrong with wearing a small b & s shirt, a bit of baggy
pants and 9.99 costing shoes. rock on. i think were all going to be in
similar scenes sometime in our  lives. although..being in a room of
computers..is mighty exciting..mm..

anyways.

its better than that calvin klein, crap they call "clothing".
umm..i think not. some of the material can not even *measure* to <real>
material.
cotton.
the fabric of our lives.
no offense to any of those who buy calvin klein. but. still.

yes. and this would be my first reply. not that i got my voice. whooppeee.
i feel like Arial in The Little Mermaid.
speaking of which. they don't have a Little Mermaid ride in Disneyland.

yeah. now that ive bored you to death.
goodbye.

natalie