Sinister: hej

Bertrand Caron Bertrand.Caron at xxx.se
Thu May 6 14:27:17 BST 1999

I am something like new here...even if I have been on the list for one
half year, I changed of EMail adress so I had towait in the
nursery...but well anyway, it doesn't matter. So,
my name is Bertrand, I am french and guess what, I love Belle and
Sebastian. I am in Stockholm(sweden) for few month. I arrived here in
april. So I would like to know if there are much B&S listies here... and
if so if there are some stuffs done between them...In fact, I don't know
much peple here and I don't speak swedish(exept hej,tack, ja, nej,
hejdå,pendeltåg et tunnelbannan and maybe some more)and so if some of
you could indicates me stuffs about Stockholm (good record stores...) it
would be very nice...
Has anyone tried to figure out in which country are situated the biggest
part of B&S fans... I think it should be UK or France but well... I may
be wrong... SO thanks for answering me...bye