Sinister: hej

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu May 6 14:46:21 BST 1999

Bertrand Caron said:

> I am something like new here...even if I have been on the list for one
> half year, I changed of EMail adress so I had towait in the
> nursery...

Time to repeat something here as I think Thaian said the same.  IF
you've been on the list at all and then change your email, you don't
need to go through all this, because we aren't those oafs at UK
customs.  Just drop me a line and tell me and I'll fix it for you
immediately.  It's probably my fault for not making this clear on the
WWW pages, I'll do it when I can see above the trenches.

Anyway, for Bertrand and others if you want to see who's from which
countries on the list you can also go and look on the Sinister WWW
site and click on "spread across domains" under "List membership".
It's confused by those pesky .com and .net domains which can mean
anywhere, but it gives you an idea.

Also: for anyone who hasn't, go along to the library

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/library

and see Gary Parkinson's little story on extra-terrestrials and The
Carpenters.  It's a little cracker, Miss Honey Librarian particularly
recommends it.  There's quite a few stories there now, so go along
and dip in, and if you like any hey! tell the list or the person who
sent them.  There's nothing like a little encouragement, remember you
might be telling a future Barbara Cartland that you "quite like her
story" and she'll remember you in her will when she's rich and famous
(and dead).  And if you have a story stuffed up your jumper send it
to me, and I'll give it a new home, and feed it regularly, like your
favourite rabbit.

I'm currently moving slightly from side to side in my office chair to
the sounds of The Magnetic Field's "Get Lost", which in my ignorance
I hadn't got til now.  It's made all the more sweet by the fact that
I bought it in that crazy little record shop in Rye on our mad escape
tempt from Camber Sands (it was hidden between Tina Marie and Duran
Duran), plus that as Matthew Hintz pointed out at the time, it's got
Gail Chickfactor on the cover, who was at Bowlie and I got to sign
above her head on the cover.  She's got an awfully nice signature
too.  Awfully nice lemon meringue pie in Rye teashops too you know,
as Linda, Michele, Damon, Matt and Brian will confirm, because I
didn't give them any.

Other stuff... ohh later.

honey xxx