Sinister: Fattipuffs and Thinifers

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Thu May 6 17:08:44 BST 1999

Hello Sinister,

This is kind of sort of talking about the list, so I'll make it brief,
Hunny, promise, but I wanted to apologise for sounding so cliquey and
in-crowd-wannabe in my last post. I've had a couple of people mention that
reading posts full of irrelevancies about people they've never met enjoying
themselves (because they're lucky/extrovert enough to attend regular
get-togethers) doesn't do a lot for them, and my last note was the
apotheosis of mutual "cool set" masturbation (in a purely metaphorical
sense, you understand). It won't happen again, or at least I'll make the
effort of saying something worthwhile as well in my next post... :)

There isn't really an in-crowd at all - no-one whatsoever should feel left
out of anything, and that's that. Just some of us with big mouths and bigger
egos shouting louder than everyone else. Ignore us and we'll, erm, sulk,
probably...

I like chocolate, and chocolate likes me,
Mark xxx