Sinister: at the toss of a coin, your head at the ground, your tail in the air

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Thu May 6 18:40:17 BST 1999

hi sinners:

a warm close-mouthed smile to you all, shiny eyes and all... haven't been
around for a while, this sunbird left for sunnier climes and it took me
while to get back into the humdrum groove again... but I am glad all of you
are chipper than ever, if not, chippier... surprised to find myself playing
in the sandbox but I found it not at all a waste of time... happy as a clam
in the sand...

Bowlie sounds like an experience, and I wish I'd been there, sounds like the
sort of thing I'd want to brag of and be very loud and exuberant regarding
it upon return. and tigermilk Tigermilk T!I!G!E!R!M!I!L!K! is on my mind,
I'm glad time goes fast, it seems like the reissue will be out in no time at
all...

(insert shameless hello to everyone I've spoken to since being on the list,
penitent sorry I haven't posted)

I am in music ecstasies right now, having picked up the new Lilys (any fans
out there? is the older one any good?) and Virginia Rodrigues (brasil yay)
and got some sort of spring urge to post though I've nothing really to say

Cynthia
http:www/geocities.com/soho/village/4541