Sinister: Rock Rock Rock

oon ooon at xxx.th
Thu May 6 17:42:41 BST 1999

Mr.David Moore kindly wrote:

> Wishing A Happy Coronation Day to all our Thai readers :)

sadly enough, i didn't even know last Monday
was our Coronation Day.  i only know that
it's a holiday.  and that made me happy enough
not to ask anymore.  actually yesterday was
also our holiday.  not sure what day it was
either.  i've been very busy.  busy busy busy.
apologies to the lovely ones i should have
writen to long ago.  my niece grows fast
you know.  when i have time i must watch
her a lot.  and rocking her hammock is my
speciality.  from doing that i think i've found
the remedy to not being able to sleep.  just
rock some hammock.  preferably when it's
raining.  you'll be automatically sleepy in
no time.  being with a baby a lot seems
to put me into a mood of motherhood, or
something.  now when i see someone cute
i want to put them into a hammock and rock
them a bit.  like smily stu m in that Fluffy's
megaphone photo, he smiles like there's no
tomorrow how sweet!  and mick still looks
like a baby how sweet!  did you know you
can now see my niece photo in Honey baby
page, that's when she's two hours old.  but
big and hairy enough to fight.  she's 2 months
old now and is enjoying the licking-everything-
in-front-of-me evolutionary stage.  how cute!
Thank you everyone for posting about what
going to Bowlie is like.  i'm still waiting for
holy words from the immaculate St.Lucy though.
oh if you still in the mood for baby photo,
why not drop in at Mr.Christophahahahaha
Sleeka Sounds Corporation -
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~calnd/sleeka/
he's got a baby photo in there as well.  apparently
not his own......but you never know (cue spooky
sound effect)
only 1 day till weekend!
oon xxx