Sinister: Do Something Violent While You Can

Mick McMick * Sandcastle Records bp224996 at xxx.edu
Thu May 6 22:45:39 BST 1999

Hello,
	Well, I wrote this a few days hence. Apparently the mail server got
confused when I shortened my e-mail from bp224996 at oak.cats.ohiou.edu to
bp224996 at ohiou.edu. Anyway, that's sorted out. Er, so this isn't
incredibly relevant, but to make up for that, I will inform you all that
Tigermilk will be released on my birthday. I'm sure they did that on
purpose, and those Matador folk better follow suit, or I'll have to kick
some beehind. On with the letter...

        Hm, this substitution of a subject header is starting to look
like an album title for some teen angst band. Sorry about that.
        Anyway, I just wanted to write a bit about Struan smashing his
guitar. I was reading Genevieve and others' posts and I realized that
the poor guy should be able to do all sorts of things and not expect the
fans to be up in arms at him doing it. He is, after all, just a human
being. A human being who writes lots of lovely tunes, but a human being
nonetheless. As such he gets stressed, angry, happy, sad, and yes, even
violent. I don't think we should be appalled that he would produce such
an act. We might be a little fraught that he was moved to produce such
an act from obvious unhappiness. Anyway, I know you're all sweet and
mean the best, I just thought I'd mention that.

        Oh and also I'm pedantic. Want proof?
Tony wrote:
> Thursday - ex-Trembling Blue Stars Harvey Willimas album launch @ 12

        Actually Harvey Williams was in the Field Mice, not the
Trembling Blue Stars. He played some live gigs with them but was never
in the band, and thus can't be ex-TBS. See what I mean?

 /"\_/"\_/"\  Brian Pennington, a.k.a. Mick McMick; Sandcastle Records
 \         /  bp224996 at ohiou.edu                           ICQ#5056758
  |       |   Sandcastle Recs Homepage:  http://www.frognet.net/~mick/
  |       |   "I am always wishing to make people
  |       |       in the world happy with my smiles."
  |       |           -Mr. Friendly

PS> I just prettied up my webpage if'n you want to see it. Must fix some
breakfast now...

PPS> I already fixed that breakfast & it was quite good. Now I must fix
dinner.