No subject

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Fri May 7 03:49:49 BST 1999

hello my writing companions (because i only seem to post when i'm in the
midst of writing a paper for class the next morning)

so i was talking to my friend today...yes a story.  this girl came into the
library employee party with a scotland shirt on, because she's scottish
(imagine that).  and i say to my friend "scotland, that's where belle and
sebastian are from" and he stares at something and then says "belle and
sebastian--the scottish version of the wu tang clan..." and he then percedes
to spout off all of these comparisons--stu d=the twee ODB?--anyway, he said
that he was just spouting all of this off the top of his head, but i think
he had it all planned out, waiting to tell someone.

i think that this might have been a wee thread on the list awhile ago, i'm
not sure, so i'll stop.  i just wanted to share my belle and sebastian
experience for the day with you lot.  it's not very often that i talk to
anyone here, in the middle of western pennsylvania (well, besides you
marie--ha!)  about b&s.  well, i do have my macho friends downstairs who
just use them as an excuse to make fun of me: "ooo, we're not cool like you
because we don't listen to belle and sebastian"--dumb boys.

regardless, i'm going to have a cigarette now then write some more about
penises.  (this is a fun paper)

you all have fun sleeping, etc!

KIMberly
        xx

"and i'm certain if i drive into those trees, it'd make less of a mess than
you've made of me" rainer maria