Sinister: I'm only luke-warm when I'm writing songs

EliotNew at xxx.com EliotNew at xxx.com
Fri May 7 15:53:38 BST 1999

     Someone toss a life preserver to Elish in Seattle; you sound so lonesome!
I know several badge and shirt wearing B&S fans in that area but they're of a
sort more likely to pass out on your steps or fall through a table in your
den than sit Indian-legged, swapping melted cheeses at some drizzly
Washington picnic.
     So Looper can become Trans-Atlantic on the strength of one thin disc of
fetching yet barely-there bedroom noodlings and B&S can't cross the
Mississippi more than once with a shed of albums and E.P.'s to their credit?
What's up?
     Can anyone assist with the proper nod and wink for Sinister recognition
at a Looper gig?  Inverted badge cover the B&S family tree or should I fly an
Isobel head-hankie?

       Interested in swapping for B&S audio rares of all styles and quality.
Please e-mail me if interested.  Don't let the ocean frighten you; there are
aeroplanes.

Eliot New