Sinister: nice as knitwear

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Fri May 7 19:51:08 BST 1999

Hello!

Bowlie pictures? You got em...

http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk/images/

I'm not in any of them. But you might as well look anyway....

Hehehehehe! I have the best thing cooking in the oven EVER. Sausage
chips and beans, IN A READY MADE TRAY!! Oh my god how terrible! How mad!
Fantastico!

I have my first alevel on Monday the 17th of June starting at 9.10,
where I will have to speak in Spanish for a long time about such
stimulating topics as "the extreme right and the catholic church", hey,
why couldn't I just pick "me and my cat"? Bastards! I think I will just
sing 'Donde estan las llaves, matarile rile rile?' and say Arantxa told
me to. I wish I knew the tune...

Ooh me tea is cooked I may finish the mail later...like right about now!
yumyumyumyumyum! That was so CRAZY!

Warrender - where did you go in Blackpool? Did you got to RIPLEYS
believe it or not? I, am seriously considering getting my summer job
with the pleasure beach corporation. Or I might just sit on the beach
shooting the moronistic fools that wear those tartan hats with ginger
hair...and of course the fake tits on fat men with their under-skirted
ladie friends. In white shoes. Someday people will analyse my emails,
and those sentences will be underlined and annotated with the notes
"shows predjuice". Well you fuckers its true. I'm predjudiced because
they are shit. Fuck! (use of taboo language, intended to shock)

Enough...
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah