Sinister: sinister paranoia

John Kerr punka at xxx.uk
Fri May 7 19:54:33 BST 1999

hey,
as a near resident of the fair city of Glasgow, I'm really rather fond of
walking through Kelvingrove park, but recently it's been getting mentioned
rather heavily on this list, now when I walk through I find myself
wondering,
is he on the list, what about her ?
Maybe we should get big name tags or something ?
On another point, I had a wee wander into irc land and found a sinister
channel on a dalnet server, I know that's not the one I'm supposed to use
but well, I couldn't be bothered changing all my settings.  Anyway, in this
sinister channel, there was a strange lady who seemed to be under the
impression that it was a satanic channel, although after chatting to her for
a little while, she seemed quite nice really.

thanks,

John.