Sinister: to see if hands across the ocean shake or wave...

Sam Devere samiamx at xxx.com
Fri May 7 20:31:33 BST 1999

My one absentee Bowlie comment is that it would have been worth it simply to
hear Mogwai cover Joy Division.

Thanks to the local news media, our only consistent 'rave' has been shut
down because of the alleged Ecstacy abuses that go on inside.  What happened
to the good old days when our mayor would partake in such an event rather
than try to shut it down?  By DC's standards, this is an outrageous
oxymoron.

Sam

NP: 'baggy jeans and long blond hair, without a care in the world'...the
Farm