Sinister: fueling my exhibitionist tendencies

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Fri May 7 21:29:50 BST 1999

hey sinistreeees,

thought you might like to know that i've got some photos from the toronto
sinister picnic in october up on my website, at

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/3733/picnic.html

but for heaven's sakes, use the 'back' link and do a little exploring, as
i've also got photos of a couple pecola shows (including their very last
show on may 5, where i encountered the lovely teri and her friend emily),
polvo and velocity girl, as well as some arty polaroids and gratuitous
pictures of me. oh, and if you're one of the unnamed people, just write and
let me know who you are and i'll fix your name. i'm terrible with names, so
please don't feel hurt.

and you'll all be thrilled that i've found out mono is only contagious until
the fever breaks, which was 2 weeks ago when i was feeling most crap. so i'm
up for some kissing.

someone is listening to dmx outside my house. "i love my niggaz but where's
my bitches" makes me giggle. although he's all hardcore and scary.

kisskisskisskisskiss,
jessicaxo