Sinister: the delgados tour dates? (nbsc, sorry)

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Fri May 7 22:37:44 BST 1999

hey ho,

sorry about the very un-b+s post, but i'm trying to find out the delgados
tour dates (or, more importantly, are they playing in toronto? i know
they're in cleveland next week, and we're really not that far away...) and
i've checked the chemikal underground site but it doesn't seem to have been
updated in ages, plus there are all sorts of script errors, and i don't know
where else to look (there's nothing in pollstar about their tour at all, and
the usual toronto listings aren't turning up anything either). so if you
know, pleaseplease email me (and not the list, you know how it is).

also speaking of concerts in toronto (what the hell, i'm already way off
topic), i'm very excited about the upcoming st. etienne (may 24 at lee's
palace) and mercury rev (may 15 at the opera house). i can remember reading
ages ago about when mercury rev played at some outdoor festival, and the
entire police force got sent out to stop them because apparently you could
hear their set all over town and it sounded like a fleet of trucks idling.
i'm so excited! it's concert season!

would anyone like to send me money?
love jessicaxo