Sinister: going through withdrawel

Nick Eeepooh! summerwasting at xxx.com
Sat May 8 09:22:28 BST 1999

'ya know, i'm just craving some new exciting music and being 16 and jobless
i'd really like to do a trade with someone out there.  i'm kinda new to the
net and i'm not really aware of any rules about trading so feel free to let
me in on them(if any)  What do i listen to?  well, LOW, EUPHONE , SMOG, MAKE
UP and PLUSH are on heavy rotation in my cd player.  i live in vancouver and
am interested with hearing stuff like godspeed you black emporer! and neat
stuff like that(rare B&S songs would be exciting too)  So if anyone's into
it please email me and we'll work somthin' out.  thanks .nick.