Sinister: ring a bell and i'll salivate

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Sat May 8 14:43:25 BST 1999

sinistreeeees,

i've been informed by several kind souls that my picnic page isn't working
on netscape, thanks to all that fucking shit javascript that geocities has
blasphemed it with. so i'm really sorry, but you'll have to find yourselves
a copy of ie if you'd like to get in on the october picnic fun.
surprisingly, it's not _my_ code that's made a mess of things.

and thanks also to the kids that let me know that the delgados show in
toronto is tonight, at the horseshoe, and it's only $6. did anyone catch
them on cfny's live in toronto? i called the horseshoe, they open the doors
at 9pm and the delgados are on first, which means 9:45pm or so. make sure
you get there early if you'd like to see them, they're playing with the
flashing lights which is the newest superfriendz distraction band. oh,
karate man.

love+kisses,
jessicaxo