Sinister: I'll think of something

Brennan brennan at xxx.uk
Sat May 8 19:49:48 BST 1999

So I'm just taking a break from the fascinating revision that takes me
across the plushly vegetated landscapes of orgainc chemistry to self
inductance. Only physics can make up a unit called Henrys. Anyway, I am
writing for a reason. You see, God Speed You etc has caught my eye recently
and I'm looking for someone to compare it to something so I will rush out to
my local record store and buy it. I've got too many CD's so I've decided to
cut down (it was not being able to buy Britney Spears' single that hurt the
most, such a haunting lyricist ;-) ).

In other words is it worth spending £15 on it if I've already got Mogwai.

Belle and Sebastian are being classed with the Smiths aain are they? Sorry,
but I must totally disagree with that, every time I here Morrissey Iget
depresses but every time i hear Lazy Line Painter Jane I get dancing. The
band aren't classifiable, they're just brilliant

And The Doors aren't depressing - look at Who Do You Love, Break On
Through,Light My Fire, Touch Me,....

Oliver