Sinister: moaning / interactivity / cute game

V0168JE2 V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Sun May 9 14:51:15 BST 1999

Sunday. 2.35 pm.

A little advice for all of you who are thinking of going to a shitty uni quite far from home:

Don't bother. At the weekends everyone else gets the train or bus back to their houses, 10
miles away, leaving you alone in the empty halls of residence. Probably. Yeah, I don't suppose I
have that much to moan about either come to think of it, but then... sorry, there is no then, I'm just
a useless waster who can't get himself together. Curse you god for making me quote daytime
comedy.

On friday afternoon I lacked distractions as usual so I set up an experemental interactive film
script at http://members.tripod.co.uk/maleslut/ which some of you might like to check out if you
are bored at work or at home for that matter, it being a sunday and all (what the hell am I doing
in this IT centre then? what an interesting life I lead.) I'm not saying it's very good but it is a start
and I'd like to expand it - maybe some of you might like to join in - yeah? no? hmmmn?

Oh, and here's a cute game someone forwarded to me. Have a go.

Here is an example of the rubbish to come out of Leeds:
Two pm. Restate my assumptions. 1.) The world can only be
completely undestood through numbers. 2) These munbers always give
rise to patterns. These patterns are everywhere in nature, from the
cycles of the stock market to the ordering of your own DNA. 3) If you
can map and understand these patterns you can map and understand
nature.
  And so , after much research and analysis of these patterns, I have
deduced that this code-meaning game offers us the only possinble
actual objectiveand rational  truth about existence.

   Write your answers down on a piece of paper................

   1.  Name of a person of the opposite sex (or the same sex if you're gay)
   2.  Favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, and red
   3.  First initial
   4.  Birth month
   5.  Do you like white or black better?
   6.  Person of the same sex (or opposite sex if you're gay)
   7.  Favorite number
   8.  Do you like California or Florida better?
   9.  Do you like the ocean or the lake better?
   10. Make a realistic wish (not some stupid thing that you KNOW won't
  happen!)

S   >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >> 1
A  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>  2
T   >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>    3
 A  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>     4
 N  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>      5
 S  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>      6
 A  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>     7
 T  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>    8
 A  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>   9
 N  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>10
 X  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>          keep going............
 S  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>go
 A  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >> go
 T  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>  go
 A  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>   go
 N  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>    go
 S  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>     go
 A  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>    go
 T  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>   go
 A  >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>  go
 N   >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>  go

  BELIEVE AND OBEY!!

   Here is the code to your answers!

   1) is the name of the person who is right now secretly conspiring
to murder you. You must kill them before they destroy you.  OBEY.

   2) if you chose:
   green - You live in A WORLD OF PAIN.
   red - you oppose capitalist societies, and would like to see
government for the people.
    black - You oppose heirachy of all forms and look upon the 'reds'
(above) as simpering idealists. AND YOU ARE RIGHT TO DO SO.
    blue - Oh dear. I'd stay away from Mr. Black and Mr. Red, if I
were you...
    yellow -You like to make out. .....Not the most profound truth
about the nature of existence, that, but never mind.
    orange - there was no orange. You are a cheat.

3) if your initial is:
   A-K :you have no love in your life. You are a sick and lonely
broken man. Or woman.

   L-R : You will be dead in a week. Kill all the people who hate
you and indulge in dangerous hedonistic practices.

   S-Z :you like to cut up animals you find when you go walking by
the motorway. Then you keep them in jars. Now everybody knows.
  (points) ha ha.

   4) if you were born in :

   JAN. Then you are an Aquarius. Go read a horoscope you
superstitious buffoon. Oh, and your lucky internal decorating concept
this week is paisley. Have a nice day.

   APRIL-JULY :your love life will start booming soon and whatever
  happens will last for a long time. Like a slow, painful death.

   AUG.-SEPT :you will have a pretty good year and you will develop a
  crush on one of your really good friends soon Your unrequited love
will drive you to alcoholism and finacial ruin before a final drug
fuelled nosedive into faliure and sucicde in your early thirties.

       OCT.-DECEMBER : Your love must die.

   5) if you chose:

   Black - You are pretty fly for a white guy.

   White -you will soon develop a crush of your own and have a good
year. Or you are possibly also a member of an extreme right movemnt
of some sort.

      6) this person is now conspiring to kill you. Haven't you
killed them yet? Go on, don't just sit there...

   7)     this number is the ultimate truth, the number of God. A
religious sect will kidnap you for it at some point in your future.

   8) if you chose:

   Florida - You are unwell. Seriously, seriously, unwell. Or maybe
you just wanna live somewhere where the governent has the
official legal right to kill you if it wants.

   California -you listen to too many NOFX records. WELL DONE.

   9) if you chose:

   Ocean - You are very foolish, for having read this far down.

   Lake -You are scared of the world. And rightly so.

   10) Your wish will probably not come true, no matter how many
people you send this to. But forward it anyway, cos I made it instead
of writing an essay on George Orwell, and now I've finsihed, the slow
dawn of regret is crawling across my mind.

Blimey, that was poetic, wasn't it?

   Never Have fun! >> >> >>
   (It makes your palms hairy.)

- Gavin.
Leading you to the end of the evil garden

	fingers crossed I won't be dismembered for this,
										weejay xxxxxxx

Blue Glow is now at http://diskant.future.easyspace.com/blueglow/
(This network is as sick as a dog. If you can't get through try maleslut at chickmail.com instead)