Sinister:Smothered in pathos, just as you like it

Suave & Elegant elu488 at xxx.uk
Sun May 9 16:51:53 BST 1999

I apologise if any of you have done this already, but I've just had an
interesting thought. Get your copies of '...Sinister', '...Arab Strap' and
'...Modern Rock Song', shuffle them about (optional, but still ... erm
...fun) and then arrange them all on the floor face up, next to each other.
Play about with the order and soon you too could laugh as much as I did.
Traffic lights!

This was all planned, you know. I think there's a covert road safety theme
in B&S lyrics, but I'm not sure. I have also noticed that the particular
shades used on B&S records are i-chuffin'-dentical to those used by several
British bus companies before Stagecoach came and robbed us of the classic
orange Manchester bus (better than those offensive red London monstrosities
if you ask me). I think there's a book in here. You may be reading the
witterings of the next Johnny Rogan here. Either that or I've taken things
TOO far now. If there's anyone else out there who took the time to do
something as sad as I described above, please let me know. I really want to
feel justified.

And on that note ....

--
CiarĂ¡n Lynch         elu488 at bangor.ac.uk