Sinister: Poupee de cire, poupee de son

Romain_Lheritier at xxx.com Romain_Lheritier at xxx.com
Sun May 9 19:04:33 BST 1999

Hello funny people,

My name is Romain and I have moved to London 3 months ago (I am European).

Last Friday, I went to the Poetry Cafe and met nice people there (including
Hefner members). I was sauced and talked with everybody.ooops.  Didn't see
any ego masturbation there though. What a disappointment!

hefneeeeeeeeurhhhh (that's for stevie)

I don't have much to say in this first-email-ritual. I am going to ask for
something instead:
Does anyone know Stephanie Marie Allen? She used to be a penfriend a few
years ago. She is Swedish/American. She married a guy and disappeared two
years ago. Since she is pop(ular) and this list is big, someone may know
who I am talking about! If yes, please send me an e-mail :)

And if you like photography, you may find this site interesting:
http://wwwinfo.cern.ch/~lherit
Yes, it's mine :) gimme feedback...

Regards,

Romain, the unpronouncable.