Sinister: going dutch

alex tobin popjourno at xxx.nl
Mon May 10 00:36:36 BST 1999

Warning!  There's no direct B&S content here...

Just another call for anybody in Holland to get in touch with me for our
own little picnic or gathering.  Summer's around the corner (we hope!),
and it would be nice if we could plan something in the future.

'Hi' to anyone that still knows who I am.  I've been gone from the list
for yonks, but I'm still around, so feel free to drop me a line.

Also, with Honey's permission granted, I just would like to say that
I've started a little list of my own around these parts.  Not so much
competition, but a wider focus.  Anyone interested in music in general,
film, literature, modern and design arts, travel, and things like this,
please check out my page at http://www.popjourno.com for more info.
We;re still tiny compared to sinister - 9 and counting! - and it would
be nice to have more people in to let the opinions and stories fly...

Cheers (and cheers Paul - I'm with Esosoft now!),

Alex
the bloke in Holland