Sinister: B&S (fwd)

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon May 10 14:09:36 BST 1999

This in my inbox this morning from a friend down the corridor.  He
knows not of the land of Sinister, or at least hasn't dwelled in its
sunlight-dappled woods and murky underground bogs, but it seems
infections just keep spreading.

A competition then: youngest fan.  Must be able to speak and/or write
so it's demonstrably true.  I reckon Steve's little Catherine's going
to win it, but prove me wrong.

More photos have gone up on the WWW site from Bowlie and the Primrose
picnic: thanks Vicky, Tom etc.

Catching up catching up, please anyone who's waiting for mail wait
sweetly.  You're all very good and I'm slooooooow.

honey xxx