Sinister: I'm leaving home, bye bye....

Blake E Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Mon May 10 20:08:54 BST 1999

My fluffs, my gents, my lasses....

As I try to understand how indeed to express the immense joy flowing through
my veins concerning my departure for London, (which are blue veins, by the
way) I am remarking on why this room is so hot and coincidentally my feet
are so chilly.  Bizarre.

I just spoke with my friend's mum who informed me that we are staying at a
'hotel' somewhere in South Kensington.  It begins with a G and it's a bit
long.  Anyone know where this is?  Well if anyone has any tasty info about
this area, places to go, things to see, you know, yes well.

I am still jealous about Bowlie.  I understand jealousy is a relatively
fruitless sin/vice, but alas, I cannot help myself.  To see my brother's
eyes light up when i tell him, "Jarvis was there, we could have spoken with
him!".  Oh the horrors, the destitution.  All we have over here is Woodstock
99 (bleh!!).  What a sh*tty assortment of "popular" bands.  Though there are
rumors of my boys The Who playing, however I'm afraid an appearance by them
would only lower their credibility a little more.  Soon they'd be whispered
in the same sentence as CSN&Y, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

I also am going to be in Paris (a trip, yes it surely is) on Friday and
Saturday evening.  Besides Funky Seb, I've had nobody out there wishing to
meet up, so here's to you French birds to pick up the slack!  Well Seb and I
will have a jolly good time in spite of you dissenting sinisters!

Boo and hiss,
Bye with a kiss,
Wrapped up in style,
I'll stick with this smile....