Sinister: Chicago - With her hair a shining shade of bus-conductress blonde...

Sam Devere samiamx at xxx.com
Mon May 10 21:53:54 BST 1999

Dearest Poptarts -

I'm heading to Chicago Sunday through Thursday.  What are the names of the
musical venues of interest?  I checked out Centerstage.com but there was way
too much junk in there.

Previously, I mentioned that a local DC rave event was shutdown due to
ecstacy abuses.  Well, during this whole sordid affair, city officials
discovered ecstacy is LEGAL in DC due to a typographical error in the city's
books.  So it's been legal every since city officials thought they banned it
-- typical DC government theatrics.  I wonder what else is legal...

On a B&S related note, over the weekend I heard Looper's 'Treehouse' used
for an ESPN extreme ad...

Sammy

NP: 'Carolyn's Fingers' by Cocteau Twins