Sinister: you cheap sleazy ho!

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue May 11 14:19:16 BST 1999

Hey you Sinister Kru of cheap sleazy ho's!

You can't keep yo' man at home! You need to get wit da program! I've
been watching Jerry Springer. It was brilliant. There were no fights but
the CHEAP SLEAZY HO man was fantastic. You just a cheap sleazy ho! I
just took yo' ass! You sleazy cheap ho! You get my drift? dree-yee-ft?

I've written a book, does anyone want to buy it? Apparently its very
intense and clever and difficult, and its called

No Faith in the System
 by Sarah Clarke

well, according to amazon.com anyhoo. If you want to buy it it is:

Our Price: $18.95 (a snip!)

marvellous eh? Almost as good as Ho's R Us magazine!

I still feel ill. Will anyone send me a get well soon card?

Didn't Stina Noredmemsndgshgtstan cover some really cheesey song by some
hoary old soft-rocker? That I've forgotten about but I vaguely remember
being a bit unnverved by? Whilst listening to Lamaq live last night I
heard the trailer of "THE UKS BEST ALTERNATIVE AND INDEPENDENT MUSIC!"
which was immediately followed by the NEW and CUTTING EDGE You and Me
song by the Wannadies. Irony? Satire? Its almost like Jane Austen... ie,
shit.

I just got a demo of tomb raider on the pooter, and I can't follow it at
all. I think I'll stick to Micro Machines and Donkey Kong. With the
little hammer that goes wupwupwupwupwupwup when you get it....hehe! I'm
ill ok....sod off.
buh-BYE!
Sarah
xxx