Sinister: AHHHHHHSHHHAAKKEEDDOOWWNAAAHHHH!!!!

funkyseb at xxx.com funkyseb at xxx.com
Tue May 11 15:10:08 BST 1999

Well, I hope you're all pleased with yourselves. Poor little Blake,
coming all the way over from America, and not one of you can be arsed to
meet him for a pint. Bastards!
     (obviously I'm not targeting those of you fortunate enough to live
outside the fetid heart of our cadaverous british empire.) C'mooon! Lets
extend the hand of sinister friendship to our distant brother! Or are you
all too happy to wallow in your usual smelly schmindie cliques?
Honestly.

     Pah. I'm all grumpy now. <thinks about breasts and buses and feels
bit better>
Yay! I was on a photo shoot (in Harringey!) for a TV License campaign
yesterday, and not only did I get to wear a Stow T shirt, but the
photographer played Twattybreast while we worked! The photo looks really
good, like a B&S sleeve, with me peering through curtains, looking small
and frightened. I love it; the only slight drawback is that it's on the
front of a leaflet saying "give us all your money or we'll sue your arse
off" :-)

      Urm. Great p!o!p! things! Yes! I don't know if it's availiable over
the internet, but if you possibly can, get hold of a copy of Papercuts.
There are too many great things about it too mention, but Peter Miller's
Cuban story alone justifies the cover price. [Except I stole it. Sorry
Trousers, I'll give you the money next time I see you :-)] Millah, is it
supposed to stop so suddenly though? Or has there been a fuck up? Does
Pedro Juan go to the mountains? Does his girlfriend come back from New
York? We want to know! More please. What about a Monday Cuban short story
Parrot?  Go on, I dare you.
       P!O!P! thing no.2 is the Marshall Suite, the first Fall album I've
heard all the way through. Wow! How good is Shake-off? If anyone would
like to recommend some equally great Fall LPs that don't make you want to
end it all with a kitchen knife, please mail me privately :-)
         I really can't manage this e mail thing today. Forgive me this,
and I'll try again when I feel better....

seb