Sinister: The Official Melbourne Sinister Picnic

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue May 11 15:23:37 BST 1999

Chris Tunnock said:

>           Honey has officially endorsed the Melbourne Sinister
> Picnic!

Erm, inasmuch as when asked I made a joke about filling in four
copies of forms in triplicate and waiting two months for the Sinister
Officials to process them.  Please don't anyone think Sinister is
anything other than all of you put together in a room with a bath
full of cider: there's no official and un-official here and you're
all of The One True Faith, just because you've typed "subscribe
sinister" as some time in your lives, thank goodness.  I know this
mail is a little unnecessary, but hey, I'm a sensitive flower,
particularly at the moment, and there might be some more out there.

In order to have an Sinister Picnic you need to do this:

1. Join Sinister.

2. For latitudes < 55 degrees north:
   Get some cheese and a hard-boiled egg and sit on a rug and eat it,
   preferably with a friend.  Hum Photo Jenny.  Look at the sky.

   For latitudes > 55 degrees north:
   Go to the pub.

honey xxx