Sinister: Humm, Robert Forster, sounds a bit like Robert Foster doesn't it.

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Tue May 11 15:29:50 BST 1999

Rob Butler wrote:

>P.S. whoever recommended going to see
>Prolapse, you've made my mind up - i
>shall go tomorrow.  But if they're pish,
>i shall be forced to kill you.

I saw Prolapse in Aldershot's West End Centre about a year ago.  I strongly
recommend that you have a good time.  They have to be one of the biggest
bands I've ever seen - there's about 14 people in it I mean.  There are two
lead singers, a bloke and a really short woman, anyway, the bloke had a
crate of Stella and he was keeping it all to him self, I reckon he necked
about five while they were on stage, there were already a few cans missing
and when they finished he picked the crate up and held it like you would
hold a woman, tightly to his chest and then bugged off.  The polite thing
was that he drank from a pint glass and not from a can, the glass later
doubled up as an interesting sound effect thing; he emptied the glass down
his throat and put it onto of the microphone and started to shout into it.
I didn't understand a word he was saying.  But I came out of the West End
Centre thoroughly impressed with the performance I'd just been subjected
to.

And the Belle and Sebastian connection in this email is:  They both come
from Sctoland.

********
The Girl From CITV Is A Bit Chubby - A Twinklin And A Winklin In Her Eye.