Sinister: What kind of a pet shop plays rambunctious jazz music at three in the morning?

Michael Barrett Michael.Barrett at xxx.com
Tue May 11 17:05:29 BST 1999

What-o, neglecterinos.

I need your help, oh musical know-it-alls (maybe I should just mail Kevan?
(1000 voices cry "yes")). I need to find some speakeasy jazz music, as heard
in Moe's Pet Shop when Homer was the beer baron. I intend to turn my room
into a speakeasy, complete with a small slot in the door that you have to
say the password through. Any recommendations? I tried to find 'The Best
Speakeasy Jazz Album in the World...Ever', but all the shops in Reading must
have sold out of it.

Why I'm looking forward to a remastered Tigermilk: Will we finally be able
to identify who is give Stuart oral pleasure during Expectations? On the
third or fourth generation copy I have I can hear the zip coming down but
nothing else in any detail.

Michael

PS Does any poor soul out there have my tape tree tape? Is it still in its
sock?