Sinister: Bowliepics

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Tue May 11 21:30:09 BST 1999

Hi All You Namblers'n'Pamblers,

Vacillated, vainly, eventually vanity prevailed, so have to advise you view
Vicky's vicarious B&S Bowlie visions, now viewable on the Sinisterweb @

http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/cgi-local/photo.cgi?gallery=concerts

Thrill to Struanguitar, Struanbass, Struantrumpet, Struanpiano &
Struanarmsofsax.

According to Vicky she thrust her camera on me just before they came on.
Hope they'd read the pre-Bowlie packing advice page thoroughly first :)

And for all you 60's retro-heads, apparently Lee Hazelwood is playing his
first gig in about 25 years at the Festival Hall next month. If interested,
I can forward you a long mail about it & his new album.

Bye,

DMC, UK