Sinister: tostados......

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Wed May 12 00:52:01 BST 1999

Rah! Hallo!

it's quite late and i'm quite tired so my sense of CliffRichardy is near
gone and i shall post, and then regret it. like when you think singing to
Steps is a good idea. and trying to get other people to understand just why
the hand movements are essential. 'tragedy' you cry, as everyone else looks
at you like you've got small domestic mammal (ie a kitten) attached to your
elbow with a length of cheesewire. oh yeh.

anyway, i just saw Happiness. i got quite bored. and it was so long i missed
my train. too many sub plots and subsubplots.

rob quoth:

>.P.S. whoever recommended going to see
>Prolapse, you've made my mind up - i
>shall go tomorrow.  But if they're pish,
>i shall be forced to kill you.

i'd rather you didn't kill me. ta :) anyway, they'll be good, and you'll buy
a little badge and wear it clashingly with all your B&S badges. prolapse
were very good. i fancy linda steelyard. sort of. ;)

there's a photo of someone posing as me, circulating, from bowlie, i'd just
like to say that i don't really look that nice, and i believe a tim hopkins
esque impostor may be involved. or rather an impostor imposing in the style
that the tim hopkins impostor imposed as tim hopkins did. i think something
went wrong there, with the words and all that, you know. what i might
possibly be saying is that it's a very misleading photo...ok?

oh fuck it is now almost 1 in the morning and i shall be compelled to
oversleep tomorrow morning. again.

bye
alix.x