Sinister: ..dream number 2...

Marianne Bratlie mariannebratlie at xxx.com
Wed May 12 11:07:47 BST 1999

Just thought I should tell you all about my second B&S dram ,(can`t remember
the first one, had it at yhe bowlie festival)
In this dream, I searched for something, somewhere, I was walking across the
countrie, and, well whatever, it was a long walk, and suddenly I saw a
footballfield, with a sign beside it (or somebody told me about it). It said
that this was where the sinisters met, Belle and Sebastian were there
acasionally as well. Next week there was going to be a "belle and Sebastian"
birthday party, and I was thrilled with joy, looking forward to join it.
....well, I could say some more, but I haven`t got the time.
Looking forward to get trough the 156 unread mails from the list...
Cheers
Marianne