Sinister: Hello, hello It's good to be back

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Wed May 12 10:26:32 BST 1999

Hi there everyone, old married man here.

I got back to work yesterday and had about 350 sinister posts to read,
fortunately it was very quiet and my speed reading is good so I got through
most of them and finished them off this morning (and am very glad I didn't
unsub, as the bowlie posts were ace, as was the lyric/music discussion).

I know it's horrendously late but Bowlie really was superb, mainly because
of the sinister extended family.  Any newbies out there who are feeling a
bit shy about going to picnics, meetups etc, DON'T.  Everyone is completely
lovely (I'm pretty much a newbie myself).

For those of you who are interested, the wedding went fantastically.  Meg
(Mrs CarsmileSteve) looked beautiful, the weather was gorgeous and everyone
had a lovely day.

Following on from the never ending thread of Belle & Seb dreams, I have a
slightly new twist, BOWLIE Dreams!!!
I dreamed that I was at a Bowlie kind of thing and was talking to Isobel and
all my friends from Cheltenham were there too.  But the main thing was that
around the site was a huge 100 ft high wall with big metal spikes at the
top, as though the Bowlie was being held in a prison camp or something (but
we were still having an ace time).

I also had a dream about the list itself, but I can't remember much about
it...(I think it was just because I was missing you all, it's not easy to
find a cyber cafe in the Algarve (honeymoon destination)).

Once again, it's lovely to be back in the bosom of sinister
xoxo
CarsmileSteve

carsmilesteve at geocities.com

visit our website http://fast.to/carsmile

'So tell me what have you got?  So tell me have I lost the plot?'