Sinister: day three

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Wed May 12 15:16:50 BST 1999

hello yous,

I found a little pot in oxfam with 'Camber Sands' written on one side and
'playing cards' on the other. The pot was empty (the irony!). I didn't get
to go and can only look in from the outside and dream of what filled it up.
Like the pot. But I found a pair of Frank Butcher sunglasses after that
which cheered me up no end.

(*note to non-brits: Frank Butcher is a character in the best english soap
Eastenders, he looks a bit smelly and rough around the edges, but he's got
a heart of pure gold. Or at least geunine gold plated. He wears brown
tinted glasses, you may have also seen jarvis cocker sporting a pair. It's
funny how Jarvis used to look so sexy in grandad clothes, but now just
looks drap. I would have tried to make him feel famous if I did go to
bowlie though, I'd feel so sorry for him I'd have probably camped outside
his chalet one night. I mean, everyone deserves to feel special don't they?
espcially if they're famous and no one cares. mwahaha! ).

sorry, that's a load of all hat.

You may wonder what I was going in oxfam during study leave. You may not.
but The Answer is that I was trying to waste some time now I've coloured
every inch of my revision timetable in coloured pencils, and gone over all
the pencil in biro. I doodled on my leg for a bit but it didn't forfil me.

cheerio
Erica

p.s please mail me with your critism/comments privately. I'm bored.